Virtual GodClock (beta) Virtual GodClock (beta)

I thoroughly enjoyed this

oh shit I voted 5 instead of 4 though

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

Sweet Jesus on a Pogo Stick this is fun.

I haven't played a rhythm game in a while, and this one caught my eye by the title.
I'm glad I took a look, this game is great fun. It's a bit difficult, but that's fine.
I don't like it to be too easy. The graphics were good, and I liked the different picks and songs.
Anyway, this game is t3h r4wk.
Fiffen.

LilDwarf responds:

Awesome thanks! I try to make my titles as catchy as possible :) Thanks for the 5 and the review!

Clock-A-Gachi Clock-A-Gachi

I likes.

I've watched you work on this, and I've gotta say I'm impressed.
..With parts. Not the background. *Cough*
Anyway, my favorites were a few of the foods, the shooting of things, and the.. "GWEN MUFFINS".
So, I applaud you in your work.
And say, get to work on a movie, dammit.
LOL.

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

With her psycho blue paint, Gwen Muffins shall tear you open with sword and arrow.
AND MAKE YUR HEART ASPLODE.
And I am working on one, Jeffeh.

The Fight for Glorton The Fight for Glorton

Freakin' Sweet game.

This is one of the best side-scrolling SSBM-Like fighters I've played on the internet, or anywhere else besides a Gamecube for that matter.
All the characters look great, as well as their attacks and movements.
All the environments looked awesome as well, and had a nice feel to them.
The multiplayer is just as great as the Single player.
The fact that it's the LL makes it even more enjoyable.
Fiffen.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Fucking awesome.

I have always been a big fan of Zombie stuff, whether it be movies or games. And this was just a total treat for me. The graphics were awesome, and so was the whole system of things. Combat, distributing hours, all of that. The weapons selection was great, and when without survivors, there is a feel of seclusion (and DIFFICULTY.)
Anyway, in short, this game fucking owns.

Nightmare House Nightmare House

Loved it then, love it now.

Still the same puzzle-filled array it used to be, I guess. It looks better, though. And I like it just as much, if not even more.
Gizzmonkey, are you mentally retarded? Or are you just stuck with the I.Q. of a monkey that is slowly dieing of AIDS? Kill yourself, please.

Back to the game, brilliant. Favorite-d, given that this is a good game, and based off of one of my favorite movie franchises.

3d logic 3d logic

Great fun!

It's good fun for a while, testing your brain.
I got to Level 16. Then, I kind of gave up. But I still loved the game.
The 3D cube was pretty cool, and the concept was good.
All my 5 r belong to this.

Rage! Rage!

Amazing game!

For what it actually is, it is freakin' awesome. The graphics are also exceptionally good for stick people and blobs.. the gameplay got kind of boring, doing the same thing over and over, but that's alright. I liked the shop system, and the save/load system.
The adventure could'eve had a story, but whatever.

Anyway, good game. And ignore the people saying it's unoriginal or boring.

-Jeff

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Bad-ass!

Finally, a sequel to one of the most bad-ass games ever. Although, I have to say, it is quite difficult. But, I do like the new inventory and colors. The graphics are still awesome, and have a great look to them.
Interactivity, well, gee, I wonder.
Violence, ... nice and violent.
Aannnyway. Incredible game, look foreward to more of your work,
Fiffened.

-Jeff/NMC

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

One hell of a remake!

I must say, you have blown me away with this remake of a great game. I'm glad you pretty much kept it the same, except for some changes that made it outstanding!
Not too many flash (games) have knocked me off my feet like Pico's School, and you just made the damn thing better!

-Jeff/NMC