Mentos Clock Short 10 Mentos Clock Short 10

Woo!

I enjoyed it. Graphics were good, like the story, all that good stuff you've probably heard before.
The only thing that bugged me were the voice actors sounded like they didn't want to be there when they recorded. That could just be me though.
That aside I still liked it, still gave you a 10, and am still going to give you teh 5.

-Nightmare
(Oh, DO MORE. >:C)

MentosClock's Unreleased MentosClock's Unreleased

I liked them.

They definitely looked better than my first couple. I'll tells you that.
Anyway, they actually looked pretty good as far as graphics go. The only real problem you seemed to have was everyone talked really fuckin' slow.
I APPROVE.
5'd.

-Nightmare

Flim Flim

Sexy.

Like you said, I liked the way the different textures came out. That was pretty cool. I liked the music too, the whole feel of the movie was just smooth and sort of cheery.
Anyway, you got 5'd! Nice job.

-NMC

biblo responds:

ya if you like the textures you should check it out on youtube

Virtual GodClock (beta) Virtual GodClock (beta)

I thoroughly enjoyed this

oh shit I voted 5 instead of 4 though

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

Sweet Jesus on a Pogo Stick this is fun.

I haven't played a rhythm game in a while, and this one caught my eye by the title.
I'm glad I took a look, this game is great fun. It's a bit difficult, but that's fine.
I don't like it to be too easy. The graphics were good, and I liked the different picks and songs.
Anyway, this game is t3h r4wk.
Fiffen.

LilDwarf responds:

Awesome thanks! I try to make my titles as catchy as possible :) Thanks for the 5 and the review!

Clock-A-Gachi Clock-A-Gachi

I likes.

I've watched you work on this, and I've gotta say I'm impressed.
..With parts. Not the background. *Cough*
Anyway, my favorites were a few of the foods, the shooting of things, and the.. "GWEN MUFFINS".
So, I applaud you in your work.
And say, get to work on a movie, dammit.
LOL.

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

With her psycho blue paint, Gwen Muffins shall tear you open with sword and arrow.
AND MAKE YUR HEART ASPLODE.
And I am working on one, Jeffeh.

A Simple Jazz A Simple Jazz

Very comfortable.

Whether it's actually jazzy or not, it definitely has a jazz-like flair to it, and it's got a very warm / comfort kind of feeling, which is exactly what I was looking for. Great job!

Starwars - The Imperial M Starwars - The Imperial M

This is BAD ASS.

The Imperial March is one of my favorite songs from the Star Wars universe. And this makes it even cooler.
I may use this in a movie of mine in the future.
Great job!

Sonofkirk responds:

Haha, thanks dude !! Actually the original kick ass ! Feel you free to use it in your work. I'm glad you liked it ! And thanks for your review !

StrawberryClock Teaches talkin StrawberryClock Teaches talkin

FUNNIER THEN HELL!

I laughed my ASS off and about fell out of my chair listening to this.. I also think I about had a heart attack.. heh. w00t! BBBB!